Purify water. Anywhere.
At 10.9 oz (309 g), the Ultralight is perfect for trekking the globe, outdoor adventures and emergency kits. Provides full-spectrum protection against pathogens (viruses, bacteria, and protozoa), particulates, chemicals and heavy metals.
[ONE PRESS] purification + filtration. No batteries, UV bulbs, chemicals, pumping, sucking, squeezing or prolonged waiting.
Removes pathogens. Removes 99.9999% of viruses (e.g. Hepatitis A, SARS, Rotavirus); 99.9999% of disease-causing bacteria (e.g. E. coli, Salmonella); and 99.999% of protozoan cysts (e.g. Giardia).
Improves health, flavor, odor & clarity. Filters particulates (e.g. sediment, silt), many chemicals (e.g. chlorine, benzene) and heavy metals (e.g. lead, arsenic).
Fast & easy. Purifies drinking water in only 15 seconds (2 liters/minute).
Purifier lifespan. Replaceable cartridge effective for 300 uses (40 gal/150L).
- Effective against viruses: 99.9999%
- Effective against bacteria: 99.9999%
- Effective against protozoan cysts: 99.999%
- Effective against particulates: Yes
- Effective against many chemicals: Yes
- Effective against many heavy metals: Yes
- Improves water flavor, odor & clarity: Yes
- Chemical-free: Yes
- Antimicrobial: Yes
- BPA-free: Yes
- Liquid capacity: 16 oz (473 ml)
- Weight: 10.9 oz (309 g)
- Size: 9.625" (24.5 cm) H x 2.875" (7.30 cm) W
- Materials: Polypropylene #5, food-grade silicone, ABS food-grade plastic
- Press time: 15 seconds per 16 oz (473 ml)
- Fast flow rate: 2 liters/minute
- Lifespan of replaceable purifier cartridge: Replaceable purifier
- cartridge lasts 300 uses (40 gal / 150 L)
- Shelf life: Stored under proper conditions, an unopened Purifier
- Cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years. After a cartridge has been used, it lasts at least three additional years.
- Active technology: Electroadsorption, ultra-powdered activated carbon and silver treated zeolites. Unlike standard mechanical filtration, the Ultralight Purifier Bottle is powered by a patented electroadsorptive media capable of removing submicron pathogens and inorganic contaminants. With [ONE PRESS], electroadhesion and ion exchange create a powerful submicron trap for pathogens (viruses, bacteria and protozoan cysts). Additionally, the purifier media contains many embedded layers of ultra-powdered activated carbon which create a large surface area for removing toxins like chemicals and heavy metals. Silver treated zeolites, a natural antimicrobial, inhibit growth and keeps the purifier fresh between uses.
- Tested according to NSF/ANSI standards: 42 + 53
- Warranty: 10 years
- Designed in USA
- Purifier media made in USA
- Bottle made in China
"I loved it! Naturally, I was a little scared at first, but I confidently drank all sorts of sketchy water in Vietnam. Best of all, the water tasted great and I was glad to not have to rely on single-use plastic water bottles during my trip! Everyone I travelled with with wants one." — Danielle Taylor
"I count on clean and safe water while on climbing and photographic expeditions and the best product on the market is the GRAYL." – David Morton (ClimbJourneyLive, Renowned Photographer, Climber, Adventurer)